Adventure Sports in the Amazing Serra de Tramuntana, Mallorca
The Serra de Tramuntana is not just known for its extraordinary beauty and its natural landscapes, but also for being an excellent area to practise adventure sports in the Spanish territory. With its challenging karst morphology, the Serra de Tramuntana surprises with a wide range of activities to practice, all linked to the challenge of physical dexterity and adrenaline.
- Composition: all the adventure activities are perfect to enjoy individually or as a couple, families and small groups up to 8 people. In some activities the ratio can be smaller. To have more information please check the technical details for each activity.
- Remember that we do not mix groups or people, you will enjoy your local guide and your customized activity.
- Minimum age is from 12 years. Minors must be accompanied by an adult to take part of the following activities:
√ Torrent de Pareis
√ Penyal des Migdia
√ Canyoning -easy level-
√ Climbing -easy level-
For the rest of the activities it is compulsory to be at least 18 years old.
- Included courtesy transfers: we meet at your hotel or your private residence in Sóller or Deià and we include the transfer to the starting point and back, for a maximum of 8 people.
- Transfers not included: in case you are located in any other point of the island, transfer is not included and you will need to to do on your own. Just tell us whenever you do the reservation and we will be pleased to help you to establish the meeting point.
- For groups larger than 8 people, we surprise you with a tailor-made offer. Just tell us when you do the reservation.
- Some activities may be adapted to large groups such as: incentive trips- team building, bachelor parties, sport clubs, groups of friends.
- Activities available for groups of 9 people or more:
√ Coasteering + zip lines to the sea
√ Torrent de Pareis
√ Family climbing.
- We can also build up your multiadventure private trip, all included!
- More information for a multiadventure private trip at: Types of travel – Group holidays with private guide – Multiadventure holidays
- Without previous experience: Activities focused to everyone. It is not necessary to have previous experience, but some skills and quite a good physical condition is essential.
- With previous experience: Activities focused to people who has recent or consolidated experience in this type of activities or similar.
In both levels, it is very important not suffer vertigo and in the activities that involve water, it is necessary to know how to swim.
- MallorcAlpina under the decision of the guide and in order to avoid risks, reserves the right of admission in any of the adventure activities, if one or more members do not match the requirements described in the difficulty level section. In this case, an alternative activity with less difficulty can be proposed, or the original activity can be continued without the participant/s that do not meet the specifications. MallorcAlpina will not do any reimbursement due to this reason.
- The company is exempt from any responsability when the participants do not communicate prior to the activity anything related with their health that might put in risk, even only partially, the safety of yourself or the group
- The cost of each activity is fixed in Euros with taxes applied.
- The schema of prices is defined in every activity, please read the description.
- All prices include the 21% VAT and we encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions to be better informed about the payment method and the conditions.
- In all the adventure activities, include specific approved material, for the safe development of the activities, both personal and for the rest of the group.
- You will be accompanied by a mountain sports technician (qualified mountain guide) that will guarantee professionalism and safety to the experience.
- We recommend to bring from home climbing shoes for rock climbing activities or Psicobloc.
- Neoprene suit and booties is not included but we can supply it at a price of € 18 each
- Starting time is never fixed, as it is defined according the season and the particularities of choosen activity. It may also change due to the distance covered by the transfers to the meeting point. In each activity there is one starting time as an example and the best season to perform it.
- The adventure activities that we do twice a day (mornings and afternoons) are exclusively performed during the summer time (from June to September).
- These are: coasteering, family climbing and psicobloc. The afternoon coasteering activity has the advantge of the amazing view to the sunset over the sea.
- Would you like to include a picnic? We can organize a delicious and local picnic, starting from € 6 per person. (only in single day activities)
- Would you like to eat in a restaurant once you finish the activity? We can book a menu for your group (same dishes for everyone with negotiated price) in the most typical restaurants of the Serra and the price can be included in the activity rate. (Minimum 5 people)
- You still do not know where to accomodate yourself after the activity? We can carefully choose an accomodation close to the area and for as many days as you need and it can be included in the activity rate (upon availability)