Ecotourism in Mallorca- Discover the natural wonders in the Balearic Islands
Join us in one of our interesting excursions, following the different ecosystems that we find in the Protected Natural Areas (ENP), scattered throughout the geography of Mallorca and its adjacent islands.
Discover the rich Mediterranean biodiversity with its glittering landscapes, on an exceptional day and at the pace of a low intensity walk, with multiple stops to immerse ourselves in the wildlife of the Balearic Islands. Do you love nature? In our activities, you will experience and enjoy the natural spectacles of the Balearic Islands, with their most representative species and also, during the course of the activity and at the maximum level, you will also take care of the environment.
- Remember that we do not mix groups or people, you will enjoy your customized activity with your local guide.
- The ecotourism activities are perfect for the nature lovers, photographers, couples, families and small groups up to 8 people.
- There is no minimum age to participate in the excursions. For babies and toddlers we reccomend a proper bagpack with a seat to carry them during the walks.
- In the Natural spaces that we visit, dogs are not allowed, even if you carry them on a leash.
With a maximum of eight people we organize the pick-up and complimentary transfer, depending on the distance in between the Natural Protected Area (ENP) you choose and the point where you are staying in Mallorca. The transfer might not be inclued, please just ask for it during the process of reservation and we will be pleased to help you by defining the meeting or the pick up point.
The excursions with MallorcAlpina in the ENP, consists on comfortable and easy walks with a maximum of 2,5h of walk, with several stops so you can understand the different ecosystems that we will be finding along the route.
- The cost of the activity is fixed in euros and it is the final price to the customer.
- The price schema varies in every activity. Please check the data sheet of each one.
- Prices include the 21% of taxes (IVA) and we encourage you to read previously the terms and conditions to have all the information about the payments and conditions.
For kids under 12 years, whenever the total amount of people in the group is more than 5 people, each kid under 12 years gets a 30% discount in the base price of MallorcAlpina. Discount is not applied in the boat ticket if it exists.
- The time of departure is not fixed, it is defined according to the season, the type of bird to sea and your need.
- For the visits at the Maritime Terrestrial National Park of Cabrera and the Natural Park of Sa Dragonera, the departure time gets defined by the boat company that does the excursion, which is also defined according to metheorology and the sea.
- Water, sport shoes or mountain boots (flip flops are not allowed. Comfortable clothes to walk according to the season of the year. Swimming suit, towel, cap or hat, and suncream.
- A couple of days before the experience we will send you a full list with all the equipment needed according to the season
- We will let you, free of charge, two binoculars per group.
- Do you need walking sticks or a bagpack? We can offer you at no cost.
- Would you like to include a picnic? We can organize a delicious and local full picnic at the price of just 6€ per person.